Disclaimer – The following post is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or sickness. Please use caution if any parts apply to your specific situation and contact a health care professional for further advice.
This month’s nice, short, and sweet POWER 5
- THE QUEEN’s GAMBIT. I place this at #1 for a reason. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I don’t think I have ever been intellectually challenged quite like this from a tv show. Just SUPREME plot writing and creativity. Makes me want to play chess haha. Go watch it on NETFLIX asap.
2. STIMULUS CHECKS. What’s the deal. Are we gonna get these again or not? Will I qualify for one if we do? Thought these were supposed to be the first thing Biden did? I want to do my part to help boost that economy haha.
3. THE STOCK MARKET. Woah Betsy what a week in stocks. Gamestop, AMC, blackberry. These stocks doing CRAZY things thanks to a group of common folk on reddit who found out how to pump up stock prices. Some people have made a TON of money. Gamestop shares were around $3 a share back in 2019, and hit a max in the $400’s last week. Decent profits for some. Will DOGECOIN be the next big thing???
4. OLD HOUSES. This one is just a thought I have been having lately. There are a lot of houses in my city that were built in the early 1900’s. That means we have a huge stockpile of houses approaching or past their 100 year anniversary. That’s an old house. Stuff doesn’t last forever. But houses were also made better back then. This is the first time in America history that we are going to have such a large collection of aging houses. What is going to happen to them all? Will they last 200 years? 300 years?
5. COVID VACCINES. Same as usual. GET IT WHEN YOU CAN! Let’s get back to normal stuff. Shoutout all you American heroes who have already gotten it.
Thanks for reading! Please contact me for any specific topics, questions you want answered, or reviews you want!
Jarod Gunning – DudeWithPOTS